When it comes to lawn care, are you one of those do-it-yourselfers who like to apply their own fertilization and weed control versus using a professional lawn care service like Reder Landscaping?
Let’s compare the two experiences.
I. Do It Yourself
Do-it-yourselfers get to do their own research on lawncare and answer their own questions like:
- What should I apply?
- When should I apply it?
- How do I apply it?
- How much should I apply?
- Where should I buy it?
- What if it rains?
- Is this stuff safe for my kids and pets?
- Is this stuff bad for the environment
- What safety precautions should I be taking?
- How should I store what I don’t use?
- and more…
Do-it yourselfers also get to enjoy the experiences of:
- Driving to a hardware or big box store to buy their products
- Potentially stinking up their car with the chemicals
- Calibrating their own spreaders and sprayers
- Spending their free time on a sunny weekend applying everything
- Washing off all their equipment when they’re done
- Cleaning off their driveway and sidewalks
- Keeping their pets and kids off the grass until they can water the chemicals in
- Possibly wondering why their lawn does not look as good as they would like it to be
And, they get to enjoy this experience 4 or 5 times a year during the warm weather months every time their lawn needs an application!
You may be someone who really enjoys taking care of your own lawn, really enjoys the challenge of figuring out all the details, and really enjoys seeing the results of your own efforts. If that’s you, that’s great!
If that’s not you, however, let’s take a look at another experience…
II. Reder Landscaping Lawn Care Customers – a Different Experience
They have confidence knowing that Reder has over 45 years of experience producing the healthiest, thickest and greenest lawns in the Midland, Saginaw and Bay City area.
They also have peace of mind knowing that Reder Landscaping’s lawncare technicians are professionals who are certified by the State of Michigan.
Here’s some of the benefits you can experience using our services:
- Lush lawns is our business! We have technicians on the ground every day noticing issues that need to be addressed in our local landscape, identifying the treatments that working best, and monitoring hundreds of lawns.
- We use the finest balanced, slow-release granular fertilizers and liquid weed control treatments. Our products are professional grade and more effective than those available to homeowners.
- We adhere to the principles of Integrated Pest Management, which means we are very specific with our applications and use of chemicals to have minimal impact on the environment.
- Our technicians perform a thorough assessment each visit and can identify and treat lawn problems before they get out of hand.
- At the completion of each lawn treatment our technicians leave a pesticide application flag (required by the State of Michigan), as well as information on your door regarding what the application was, what chemicals were used and care instructions. So there is no confusion.
- Best of all, our Reder Lawn Care customers receive all of this expertise and peace of mind, as well as the best lawn on their street, for a very reasonable price (especially if you put a value on the time it takes to do-it-yourself).
So as spring approaches, if you’re a lawncare do-it-yourselfer and you’re wondering why you’re wasting your precious free time messing with this stuff, give Reder Landscaping a call today.
You’ll be glad you did! 🙂