Our new building isn’t the only construction project that we have going on this winter at Reder Landscaping. We’ve also upgraded our website!
- A new “mobile responsive” theme that has a fresh look and better functionality for being accessed by tablets and mobile phones.
- A new “Share Your Experiences” tab on the homepage that gives our customers a convenient way to give a review of our work and provide feedback.
- Updated “Photo Galleries” with many new photos of our projects and a new interface that makes it easier to search for images of our work.
- A new “Reder TV” Video Gallery that provides a different way to see some of our beautiful landscapes and get ideas for your own ideal landscape project.
- A new look for our “Services” pages that describes our work in Landscape Design, Patios & Hardscapes, Landscapes & Plantings, Maintenance & Care, Lawns, Sprinklers & Irrigation, Landscape Lighting, Water Features, and Mulch & Nursery.
- An overall more visual experience for our website visitors.
We’d like to say “thanks” to Really Be Online, a Midland-based company that helps local businesses with their websites, internet marketing, and all aspects of a company’s online presence. They did a great job for us back in 2010 when they built our website for us, and they did a great job again on this recent upgrade.
Check out our newly upgraded website!