Back in early spring, did you say to yourself, “This is the year that I finally do that landscape project that I’ve always wanted.”?
Well, have you gotten it done? And if not, what was the project on your wish list?
- Build the outdoor living area of your dreams for entertaining family and friends?
- Install that landscape lighting system to give your garden four-season appeal, day and night?
- Improve your curb appeal with new plantings for your front yard?
- Transform your backyard into a relaxing oasis with an ornamental pond and water feature?
- Rejuvenate renovate your tired old lawn back to vibrant health?
- Install an irrigation system that will finally allow your lawn and plants to thrive?
The good news is that Fall is a great time for any of these landscape projects, both large and small, there is still plenty of time left in 2014 to get on our schedule.
And if your wish list includes anything with new plantings or lawn rejuvenation you’re really in luck because early fall is THE best time of the year for these types of projects.
So if you want to keep the landscape promise that you made to yourself back in the spring give us a call today. Don’t wait, because before you know it the fall will be over and you’ll be wishing that you had.
If you need some extra incentive to follow through with your promise to yourself, watch this video of some happy Reder Landscaping clients who are glad that they let us help them realize their dream project.