When it comes to producing beautiful lawns and satisfied customers, there’s a HUGE difference between Reder Landscaping’s Lawn Care Fertilization Programs and what you get with “the Nationals”.
Who Are “the Nationals”, and Why Should You Avoid Them?
“The Nationals” are the national lawncare franchise companies. The ones whose people knock on your door at dinnertime to measure your yard and give you a free quote. The ones that leave all the door hangers, send all the mass mailings and leave all the voicemails.
“The Nationals” are also notorious for over-selling homeowners on lawn care services, and under-delivering on the quality of the lawns they produce.
One game they play is to lure homeowners with a cheap initial quote for basic fertilization, using inferior products. Then they “up-sell” them on more treatments they really need, like grub control. Grub control is included in all Reder Lawn Care Fertilization Programs, but the Nationals treat it as a extra “add on” treatment, often charging double the price of a single treatment!
The bottom line with “the Nationals” is that they are slick marketing companies that give false promises, continually hard-sell their customers, and produce poor lawns. Who needs that?
Limited Time Offer! Lawn Care Special
The Reder Difference
At Reder Landscaping, our goal is simple – to provide you with the beautiful lawn you’ve always wanted, at a fair price. We don’t play games. We are a third generation, locally owned and operated company that has been producing the finest lawns in Midland, Saginaw and Bay City for over 50 years.
Some other advantages that Reder has over “the Nationals”:
- Our business is built on TRUST, and 1,500 of our happy customers can attest to that.
- Our Guarantee: Between applications if you have lawn concerns such as weeds, color or brown areas, just contact us and request a FREE SERVICE CALL with NO FEES to treat for weeds. Service calls are performed within 2 business days depending on the weather.
- 13 Licensed Applicators, and a Certified Arborist on staff.
- 3 Senior Technicians with 75 years of combined experience, and 2 dedicated Client Service Managers with over 60 years of combined experience.
- Grub control is included in the price of ALL our Lawn Care Fertilization Programs.
- Highest Quality Products.
- Top-notch Customer Service.
Want to give Reder a Try This Year? Check Out These Special Offers!
We are currently running some great “Early Spring” offers for both new and existing customers. Learn more about them here.
Lawn Care Special – Learn More!
Don’t waste your time and money with “the Nationals” and their games.
Trust your lawn to the pros who can do it all…Reder Landscaping!