We carry one of the widest selections of mulch available in the Great Lakes Bay Region, from shredded wood and bark products (natural and color-enhanced), to pine bark flakes and pine needles. Each type has its pros and cons, which can be compared in our Mulch Comparison Guide. Whichever type you choose, mulch provides several valuable benefits for both the health of your plants and the beauty of your landscape beds.
Pickup, Delivery or Installation
With your mulch order you have the option of picking it up at our nursery or having us deliver it to you. Better yet, let us take the work out of it altogether by delivering and installing it for you. While remulching isn’t overly complicated, it does take some hard work and patience to do it well, and we thrive on both.
Trees, Shrubs & Perennials
- Shade Trees
- Evergreen Trees
- Ornamental Trees (Crabapples, Redbuds, Dogwoods, Japanese Maples, etc.)
- Ornamental and Evergreen Shrubs
- Specimen Trees and Shrubs
We invite you to visit our nursery to see examples of the plants we use in our landscape projects or to purchase them for you own use. If you’re looking for something we don’t have in stock we’ll be happy to order it for you.
Stop by the nursery or contact us any time for more information.
- Bulk Landscape Stone – 5 types
- Compost – for your planting needs
- Screened Soils – for lawns, gardens & planting beds
- Fieldstone Boulders 8” – 40”
- Quartz, Limestone & Granite – Boulders 8” – 40”
- Canadian Outcropping Stone
- Bed Edging
We absolutely love what you have done and our friends and neighbors are also thrilled with how the yard turned out. People we don’t even know have stopped their cars and on their walks to tell us how beautiful the yard is.