[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][This Contest Has Ended]
Enter a drawing to win 1 of 4 “Landscape Winterization Packages” designed to prepare your lawn, trees and shrubs for the harsh conditions of winter.
The package includes:
- Deep root fertilization for your trees and shrubs (up to 300 sq. ft.). This is a liquid injection of chelated micronutrients designed to be stored by your plants over the winter for a good, healthy start next spring. This application also aids in the development of a strong root system.
- Late fall fertilization for your lawn (up to 15,000 sq. ft.). This is probably the most important application of the entire season, as it helps to promote strong root growth and an early recovery in the spring.
Everybody is a winner in this drawing, since all entrants are entitled to a free “Lawn and Tree Analysis” from one of our Reder Landscaping experts to assess your yard and recommend programs for the well-being of your landscape. To schedule, just call our office and let us know you entered the drawing.
Enter up to 3 times! Select one or all of the ways below to enter:
- Via Facebook – click here to enter
- Via our Blog: Leave a comment on this post below.
- In person: Stop by our table at the Midland Senior Expo at the Midland Mall on Wednesday October, 10 to fill out an entry form.
The 4 winners of the “Landscape Winterization Packages” will be announced on FaceBook after noon on Friday October, 12. We will also be contacting them directly by phone or email.
*Please note, the “Landscape Winterization Package” prizes have no cash value and can only be awarded to residents of Midland, Bay and Saginaw counties.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]